FAB attorneys and support staff share the firm's long-standing commitment to its clients and community.
We value the long-lasting relationships we have built with our clients and provide a range of services to meet their needs.
The firm's ideals are a direct reflection of the ideals of our clients and our community.
LATEST NEWS, EVENTS & PUBLICATIONS
- News: New California LLC Act Arrives January 1, 2014
- News: Treasury and IRS Recognize Same-Sex Marriages for Federal Purposes
- Publication: Preapproval Communications Between Applicants and CEQA Lead Agencies Not Protected
- Press Release: FAB Helps Port of Oakland Settle $300 Million Case
- Press Release: FAB Partner Elizabeth Clark Honored for Contributions to the Oakland Community